Prepare each new owner with an organized folder for puppy health records, registration info, and valuable puppy care info. Includes Puppy Record Folder, Ages & Stages: Short Guide to Life with Your Pup, Ages and Stages: Puppy Problem Solver Cheat Sheet, and Join the Club Card.
5-PACK = $15.00
10-PACK = $27.50
Puppy Records Folders are card-stock sleeves preprinted for the purpose of documenting the identification info, vaccination records, and medical history of puppies; they're a convenient and handy way for breeders to organize puppy records.
5-PACK = $6.25
10-PACK = $10.00
As one of the world’s leading canine organizations, the Continental Kennel Club is committed to helping you provide the best possible care for your new puppy. To that end, CKC is proud to bring you Puppies 101: A Complete Guide to Life with Your Pup. This guide will give you the tools you need to meet his many nutritional, health, and socialization needs.
Puppies 101: A Complete Guide to Life with Your Pup contains vital information for getting your puppy off to a great start, including ideas for preparing your home for your puppy’s arrival, advice for creating a responsible canine member of society, strategies for training your pup with positive reinforcement, and much more.
By learning how to properly care for your new pet, you will gain a lifelong friend who will fill your home with joy and your heart with irreplaceable memories. So, what are you waiting for? Order the guide now to learn how you can transform your new pet into the perfect canine companion!
Exciting news for breeders and puppy owners alike! CKC has “unleashed” a FREE puppy-training video resource (Canine Ages & Stages™) that will help guide new puppy owners through the most challenging parts of puppy-hood.
These videos include important information on:
- What to expect through various developmental deadlines.
- How to adequately socialize puppies.
- How to quickly and effectively housetrain your puppy
- How to stop puppies from indiscriminate mouthing and destructive chewing
- How to keep puppies safe when they’re not supervised.
- How to get your puppy to love his kennel.
- How to teach necessary basic companion dog skills, such as: Walking politely on a loose leash, Sit, Down, Sitting for friendly interactions, Sitting at gates and doors, Going to a designated place or spot on command, Coming when called, Leaving dropped food or medications alone, and more!
FREE for Members